Home > News and Events > BIG BUCK EUCHRE:

Immaculate Conception Parish is hosting their 7th monthly Big Buck Euchre Evening for their accessibility fund on Friday August  9th at 7:00 p.m. Entry fee is now only $10 a person. The prize board is 60% of the entry fees with the remaining 40% to the accessibility fund. Side pots will be available for most lone hands and high score for those who wish. Any questions call  705-768-0844.