Home > News and Events > Big Buck Euchre

Immaculate Conception Parish is hosting their 5th monthly Big Buck Euchre Evening for their accessibility fund on Friday June 14th at 7:00 p.m. Entry fee is now only $10 a person. The prize board is 60% of the entry fees with the remaining 40% to

the accessibility fund. Side pots will be available for most lone hands and high score for those who wish. Any questions call Fr. Bill at 705-768-0844.